Personalized St Louis PM Arrived Today

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first Goyard. I'm pleased with the personalization, I wanted just a bit of the yellow since that is the Goyard signature color of the dust bag. I had a hard time choosing which color bag I wanted and could not see them IRL, so I went with black. It was the best choice for my first one, I can carry it all four seasons.

image.jpeg
    LT bag lady likes this.
  2. I can't seem to find a way to add multiple pics to one post since the update so here is another pic. :biggrin:

3. Can't get another pic to attach, so trying again....
    The colors in the personalization are white, yellow, and black. The white is showing up on my iPad looking a little like beige but it's a purse white IRL.

image.jpeg
  4. I'm using my Mai Tai Birkin 35 insert and it works perfectly.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    LT bag lady likes this.

5. Beautiful monogram and stripes! Congrats :smile:

6. Did you create your design via the Goyard website or in store. I see so many different variations and was just curious.

7. Thank you:smile:

8. I ordered my St Louis by phone from Bergdorf Goodman. I knew the color stripes I wanted, the width of the stripes and that I wanted what they refer to as "ribbon cut" edges on the stripes. I just gave these instructions to the SA.
    The website is so limited that really the only thing you can see is the available colors and how they look together.

9. Love what you created. Don't let Goyard see all the LV that you have in your bag. ;)

10. QUOTE="Longchamp, post: 30342277, member: 13682"]Love what you created. Don't let Goyard see all the LV that you have in your bag. ;)[/QUOTE]
    LOL- it gets rotated out with Chanel and Hermes SLG, maybe Goyard won't notice!
    :P:biggrin: