Personalized St Louis PM Arrived Today

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
My first Goyard. I'm pleased with the personalization, I wanted just a bit of the yellow since that is the Goyard signature color of the dust bag. I had a hard time choosing which color bag I wanted and could not see them IRL, so I went with black. It was the best choice for my first one, I can carry it all four seasons.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 1,940
Reactions: LT bag lady
Can't get another pic to attach, so trying again....
The colors in the personalization are white, yellow, and black. The white is showing up on my iPad looking a little like beige but it's a purse white IRL.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    396.4 KB · Views: 462
My first Goyard. I'm pleased with the personalization, I wanted just a bit of the yellow since that is the Goyard signature color of the dust bag. I had a hard time choosing which color bag I wanted and could not see them IRL, so I went with black. It was the best choice for my first one, I can carry it all four seasons.
Did you create your design via the Goyard website or in store. I see so many different variations and was just curious.

Did you create your design via the Goyard website or in store. I see so many different variations and was just curious.
I ordered my St Louis by phone from Bergdorf Goodman. I knew the color stripes I wanted, the width of the stripes and that I wanted what they refer to as "ribbon cut" edges on the stripes. I just gave these instructions to the SA.
The website is so limited that really the only thing you can see is the available colors and how they look together.

QUOTE="Longchamp, post: 30342277, member: 13682"]Love what you created. Don't let Goyard see all the LV that you have in your bag. ;)[/QUOTE]
LOL- it gets rotated out with Chanel and Hermes SLG, maybe Goyard won't notice!
:P:biggrin: