Personalized/ Mon Monogram - COMMENTS (See post #1 for links)

my 2 mon mono nfmms ~ black and bordeux and jaune and ivory~

2050_12310002.jpg

beautiful!!!!

Last edited:
RhondaE said:
Product: NF GM
Stripes: Double Large Verticals
Color 1: Bleu de France
Color 2: Bleu Marine
Font: REY no dots
Cost: USD 1320
Bought: Tysons Galleria
Wait: 4 weeks

Forgot mention the paint chipped off and it was deemed defective so she had to go back. :sad:

I visited the Paris store 2 weeks ago, & they said the usual wait was 6 weeks. I really wanted this done on my Neverfall, but will have to fork out for another bag, as you can only put in for personalisation when buying a bag. :sad:

The Speedy 35 went up to $1400 and the passport cover is now $490.
Thank you so much for that information. I ordered mine in January, before the price increase. I cannot remember off hand right now how much it was last month. It only took 2 1/2 weeks. I guess it was faster after the holidays. I think everyone should own one.

Thank you so much for that information. I ordered mine in January, before the price increase. I cannot remember off hand right now how much it was last month. It only took 2 1/2 weeks. I guess it was faster after the holidays. I think everyone should own one.
Yours is gorgeous and I agree Mon Mono is very special. It was $1320 before. I got mine in October right before the last increase and it was $1270 then. So $130 increase in about 4 months.

Yours is gorgeous and I agree Mon Mono is very special. It was $1320 before. I got mine in October right before the last increase and it was $1270 then. So $130 increase in about 4 months.
Thank you so much! I am really excited. I bought a Speedy 30 in Bordeaux and Noir last September and she is very pretty but the Moutarde and Ivorie makes my heart skip a beat :smile: I did look up my receipt and it was $1320.00. They are a true work of art and priceless but getting to be very expensive. What colors did you chose? I will look in this thread if I can see your beauty :smile: