Personalized/ Mon Monogram Club

My Speedy 35 made it to the store today! Unfortunately I can't see it until later tonight as I'm stuck in meetings, so hubby is going to pick it up for me!
IMG_5995_zpstxfq3gv3.jpg

I ordered my mon mono neverfull pm on July 25. Today (sept 19) is exactly 8 weeks. I called the boutique today and they said....8-10 weeks, maybe longer. They could not give any estimated date nor could they see what the status is. I'm not happy.

Why are they being so vague? I'll never order from the saks boutique again....in the future I must go to the actual boutique. I already feel cheated because they didn't have the swatches to show me.

Sorry, I'm quite unhappy right now. I just wanted to vent

Hi! You all have such beautiful bags! I am trying to decide in my first Mon Monogram Speedy 25 and am going back and forth between 2: vert Clair/ Ivoire or bleu clair/ivoire. Read in early posts that they had issues with the blue Clair showing white streaks and white dots.... does anyone know if these issues still exist? Also, on the website the vert Clair looks green but looks more aqua on here..... which is more true to color?

My neverfull pm arrived! After being unhappy about waiting 8 weeks, she arrived in 8 weeks and 2 days. I got noir/rouge with rouge interior. The lighting isn't great but here is a picture:
My little Mini Pouchette will be here Tuesday. My SA received it at his store and sent me a pic. It will have the beautiful purple interior.

Attachments

• IMG_3683.JPG
    IMG_3683.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 1,340