personalized license plate

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to get personalized plates for my car. I want it to say something that reflects my personality and love for handbags. I like all designer bags but LVoe LV bags the most.
    We can put put up to seven letters on the plate.

I need some help in trying to come up with something. Any suggestions / ideas? :confused1:

2. Do LV4Me, LVOE, orLV4BAGS which could be love for bags or Louis Vuitton 4 Bags :smile: I'm in advertising and that's totally advertising for Vuitton, but if you love 'em, own it! :tup:

3. IWNTLV

^ I want Louis Vuitton

or

I (heart)LouVt

LOUVUITN

4. LVADICT

LVOELV

LOVELV

LOVE4LV

LVOE4LV

LV LVOE

LV LOVE

LUVMYLV

The possibilities are endless!

5. You can check availability and see what your plate will look like here:

http://www.oplates.com/

It's fun to play with! I am going to get some new custom tags, I am tired of my current ones which seem to attract too much attention. If I had a nickle for every time some punk wrote "cool plates" in the dust on my car or got their pals to sit on the trunk for pics by the plates, I would have enough money to fix the scratches and dents. (My plates are video game related)

Some ideas:

DZYNRLV

LVLUXRY

TPF (it's currently available)

6. Those are great suggestions. Thanks so much!

7. Any other suggestions? Anything on just being a "general" bag lover / addict?

8. BAGLOVR

BAGLUVR

BAGLVR (incase one of them is taken, multiple options)

LUVBAGS

BAGS4ME

DESIGNR

LV2SHOP

LUVSHPN

:smile: I could do this all day

9. Those are also great. You are really good at that. Thanks.