Personalized Damier bags? or just Mono?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Hi all, I've been considering getting a Damier Speedy and having it personalized with the stripes and initials or numbers. I've looked in the threads and all I see is this being done on the Mono bags...except for a lovely Damier hat box!

My question is, will LV do this on the Damier bags or just Mono? If any of you have pictures I'd love to see them. I did look on the Personalization Club page but just no Damier pics?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Mono only. There is a thread in the clubhouse where everyone explains the process, prices & someone posted a photo of a color combo board.
Hi, thanks for your lovely picture! Yes, I did check the Clubhouse and saw all the fabulous painted bags which is why I wondered why I didn't see any Damier except for the hat box that had stripes and initials? Is this a fairly new option for LV?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
^^ I believe Mon Monogram is silkscreened on whereas the hard luggage is actually painted on so CenterStageBLN's SA is absolutely correct.
Thanks for the additional info. So CenterStageBLN's could actually get her Keepall silkscreened after all? I also heard it can ONLY be done on BRAND NEW bags and not ones that have been used? Do you happen to know if this is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.