Personalization Error

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After waiting 6 weeks for my St. Louis PM bag, it was finally ready today. My husband went to pick it up and they messed up the monogram!!!! Instead of a “C” they had a “G”. They seriously asked my husband if he was joking!!!! He said her name is right there on the order form.

They promised to fix it and expedite it within a week.

So what can I expect? Can it be fixed without an issue? I never used the bag it was purchased then sent to personalizing.

I don’t feel comfortable knowing the manager said this never happens. This was the NYC Store.

Help!!

2. Sounds like your SA's handwriting was bad. They probably can fix it, I wouldn't worry too much.

3. It wasn’t. She clearly wrote my initials and I initialed it to verify it was correct.

I’m hoping mistakes DO happen and they know how to fix it without damaging the bag.

LVteacher likes this.
  4. Well, I'm sure they know what products they can use on their canvas. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine. It's annoying to wait but in the end you'll have your bag. If it is unacceptable I would hope they would damage it out.

5. Thanks, I hope so!!

6. Give us an update when you have one, I’d like to know for myself for curiosity’s sake.

insidemysoul likes this.
  7. They can do it they can fix it
    Don't worry
    Gonna be fine for your new bag

golden's mom likes this.
  8. Ahhh that’s awful! I’m so sorry. Didn’t they send you an “order” email beforehand stating what initials and what color you wanted? I’m just asking because the Goyard at Neimans Chicago sent me an order form to approve and then charged me and sent out my luggage tag. If the order was done digitally and not hand written this definitely should not have happened! I’m sure it’ll get resolved but what a mess.... ‍♀️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice