Personalised Le pliage reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I'm very excited now to show the items that I ordered and received just an hour ago! The colors of the items are lagoon (2014 s/s colour) & paper (light beige). I ordered them on 20th March and they arrived today! It took less than 2 weeks to reach my doorstep haha. I really like them and the quality is really good:smile: thanks for letting me share!

Attached Files:

2. Wow! Beautiful bag and accessories! Love the colors!

3. Ooooh, Very pretty! Congrats.

4. Beautiful! What size bag is that?

5. Thanks! it's stated as size 3 on the customization page and it is slightly bigger than the normal large size. The strap feels a bit thicker as well:smile:

6. Oh! I love them...great combo with lagoon and paper. Congrats!!

7. Great combo!!

8. Ooohhh I'm loving the color combo! My custom LP also has the same kind of embroidery and it's gorgeous...congrats on your wonderful purchase! :smile:

9. I love the color combo! Beautiful set and congrats. :smile:

10. That's so beautiful! Congrats!

11. Beautiful, congrats and enjoy!!!

12. Thanks everyone:smile:

13. I love them! I love how put-together the set looks!

14. Nice!

15. Wow lagoon looks brighter than nordstroms site! Still nice color for summer nonetheless. :smile: