Personalisation for Speedy(s) & Keepall(s)

EJL

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
Hey all,

I'm not sure if you've heard bout this but LV is soon doing personalisations for the Speedy 30 and Keepall 55 somewhere in April.

So, how does it work? You would have to purchase a new piece and it will be made for you in France. The price? Well, my SA told me around $100 extra of the usual Speedy or Keepall price.

The design is the traditional double stripe and your 2 innitials at the corner of the Speedy, while for the Keepall the stripes and 2 initials run in between the leather straps. There will be a range of colours for you to choose from and it will be screen printed on the canvas.

Hope this appeals to some.

Its only being offered in three stores worldwide. The Speedy will be running for about $1000, yes $1000. Its supposed to be top secret even within the company so chances are that SAs in stores other than the ones that are offering it, will not have too much info. Will keep you posted as I learn more.

Its only being offered in three stores worldwide. The Speedy will be running for about $1000, yes $1000. Its supposed to be top secret even within the company so chances are that SAs in stores other than the ones that are offering it, will not have too much info. Will keep you posted as I learn more.

Oh that's terrible. I had set my heart on getting a personalised speedy...

Is there any other ways to go about getting a new speedy personalised then? :sad: