Personal Shoppers on Ebay - new bbags

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I haven't bought from Personal Shoppers, but I've heard from others that she sells only authentic bags. I thought I'd point out that she has some new ones on eBay including lots of blue ones.

2. Thanks winternight! Hey, what did you decide on the Magenta and ink b-bags?

3. I've decided to send back my shoulder bag, its just too small. I would sell it on eBay, but I don't know if I'd break even, since the two that have sold on eBay went for less. Its a great color, I liked it even more in person than I did on the website (more magenta, richer coloring, soft leather) but I think I need a bigger bag to really get the most out of it.

So now I'm in the market for a first or city probably in magenta for the summer to wear around on weekends. (I do really want to see that ink in person though - I love dark colors!). I'm just having a hard time spending that kind of money on a bag. My sister (who is a 1L) insists that I should have more designer purses then her, which cracks me up because I've bought her a few over the past two years. I've also just started my first real legal job, after clerking.

4. I can totally relate! When i first started as an Associate, I would have freaked out at spending that kind of money on a bag- so I say, all in good time! Before you know it, you will have several b-bags I am sure! How exciting though, your first legal job! You should be very proud of yourself! Maybe a brand new b-bag is exactly how you should celebrate! ;) LOL!

5. Thanks! I'm a government lawyer, but I'm pretty well paid for one, so its not too bad. Maybe I'll get an ink sometime too - I love that color!

6. GO FOR IT! You will love it! :love:

7. thanks for the heads up! :smile:

8. ink is gorgeous!!! and thanks for the tip on the personalshoppers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice