Personal Shopper to obtain a Birkin/Kelly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I live in Australia where it is not easy to get a Birkin or Kelly as we have limited Hermes stores. While I have some Hermes accessories I do not need nor want thousands upon thousands of dollars of them nor other Hermes bags in which to have purchased enough to be offered a Birkin/Kelly locally. Is my only option to buy new from someone where like Portero? L'ercin etc. Or is there such a thing as hiring a personal shopper to find a new bag? And if there is how can I find a reputable one and will I pay around the same mark up as buying new from L'ercin? Thank you for your thoughts and advice.

2. Not sure about personal shopper - your better bet is a reputable reseller. I am unfamiliar with what's available by way of resellers in Australia. In my experience every country would have its own and locals would know best.

lulilu likes this.
  3. What colour/size Birkin are you looking for?