Personal Shopper Japan Recommendations

Mar 8, 2016
Hi all,

I’m looking for any recommendations on personal shoppers in Japan to source a Chanel. I found a lot of google hits but you can never tell if the reviews are real or fake.

Any leads would be highly appreciated!

Wishing you the bag of your dreams ❤️

You can look up momoland_tokyo on IG. She’s been posting a lot of Chanel. Good luck finding what you want :smile:
Hi hun! Thank you SO much for the recommendation! I’ve been meaning to come back and thank you sooner but then PF was down for the revamp and I was still discussing with momoland. She’s awesome btw, very very responsive and really wanted to help me score my dream bag.
But then the seller noticed my interest and pushed the price up by $3k!

Anyway, I’m still watching the bag and if the price drops will end up working with her. Thank you again for the recommendation, it was really helpful!

Reactions: marcvan
Hi hun! Thank you SO much for the recommendation! I’ve been meaning to come back and thank you sooner but then PF was down for the revamp and I was still discussing with momoland. She’s awesome btw, very very responsive and really wanted to help me score my dream bag.
But then the seller noticed my interest and pushed the price up by $3k!

Anyway, I’m still watching the bag and if the price drops will end up working with her. Thank you again for the recommendation, it was really helpful!
You’re welcome :smile: