Personal, recent musings about Hermes and luxury bags in general

Wow, I had the desire to buy classic pieces aged 22 but not the resources so I envy you. You like timeless luxury crafted by skilled people who put love and devotion into their work and your sister likes, well, junk.
Many sage people here have already said you should follow your heart. Do just that. There is no better advice.

Neeya, I agree with what everyone here says. Get the bag that YOU want. If you buy a bag because you sister says it's good, then you're probably not going to enjoy it as much as you buy a bag that deep inside, you really want it yourself.

The questions you have to ask yourself are:
1) Why do I want a Hermes bag? Is it because of the name? Is it because of the quality and craftsmanship?
2) Will I be using this bag in 10 years time? Or am I likely to get bored of it and would buy another 10 of them by then?
3) If I don't get this one, is there another one that I will love to own as much as this one?

thereallouis, I'll make an exception just for you!!! :biggrin:

lizlikeshugs, I remember when I was in High School and my Mom gave me her old black coach leather bag, the kind from when Coach wasn't at all about labels...I didn't even know what I had then, lol!! I'd never really owned a purse before then!

Les Tambours, mudmud, thank you both for your words :yes: There really isn't a single bag out there right now that I feel the same for as my precious bolide! I always thought there would be something else that I'd desire just as greatly, but, no, not a thing! That one actually just really hit me, lol :P

There really isn't a single bag out there right now that I feel the same for as my precious bolide! I always thought there would be something else that I'd desire just as greatly, but, no, not a thing! That one actually just really hit me, lol :P
and therein lies your answer. :tup:
nothing impulsive about your decision.
no confusion about your taste.
you have researched it.
you have planned it.
you have been so clear that
it is the bolide that you want,
and you want it in rose shocking. :P
how original! how gorgeous!
i bet you'll never look back! :tup:

Alegory,
For the first time in my life, I hired a cleaning lady ( I work 6-7 days/week with lots of emergency patients) and I must say...why did I ever wait? Mine is very well paid, and I think it's genious to own a service, and you should know that it's a business that has done more for me than any therapy! I have so much less stress!
I work 6 days so I am sympathetic to your feelings.:heart:It didn't come of that way at first. I did how ever applaud you for Knowing your self so well ;That is priceless. You must be paying for peace of mind as well I know you must be a really nice person to work for. I'm happy that you found some one that gives you that feeling.it is one of my hardest problems when placing someone with a client. You and your Housekeeper scored! I hope that I didn't offend you If I did I apologies.:heart: