Personal question, do you ever think about handbags in the bedroom?

Beanphd

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
I had the strangest experience the other day. While in bed with my SO, we were in the midst of s__, and the handbags that I have been craving popped into my head, :shrugs: suddenly I... well, how can I say this, ummm lets try this, went over the top if you know what I mean! My SO left the room later, and I nearly died of laughter.:rolleyes: I couldn't tell him what had happened (you know male ego). Has anyone ever had a similar situation?:shame:

I had the strangest experience the other day. While in bed with my SO, we were in the midst of s__, and the handbags that I have been craving popped into my head, :shrugs: suddenly I... well, how can I say this, ummm lets try this, went over the top if you know what I mean! My SO left the room later, and I nearly died of laughter.:rolleyes: I couldn't tell him what had happened (you know male ego). Has anyone ever had a similar situation?:shame:

Wow! Well you better get that bag. If that's what it can do when you're just thinking about it, imagine what it can do when you touch it!!!!

Ha Ha, Yes I actually do know exactly what you mean. Sometimes if I'm just not in to it with Hubby, thinking about my bags, or dream bags fixes me right up. I have been over the top several times while thinking about purses!
Fun, Fun.