Personal pics of the Downtown??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I've scoured the threads for Downtown here, and noticed only one member posting their own Downtown pictures (I think it was a silver one). I've seen all the celeb pictures of this tote.

Does anyone else have a Downtown that can post pictures? I'm thinking about getting it, but wanted to see other PFers with them. I'm worried that it will be too big on me - I'm 5'3" on a good day.

Thanks! :smile:

2. I'd love to see a pic of a red or violet patent downtown.

3. Hi,

This is my pics, I seriously fell in love with it. I really cherish this bag :nuts:
    Downtown1.JPG

Downtown2.JPG

Downtown3.JPG

ShinyHappy.JPG

4. here's my ivory. I love it. Sorry, I don't have a pic carrying it, but I'm also 5'3", and while it's a not a small bag, it's not a huge bag!

[​IMG]

5. Are these downtown gthe medium or the large size? Thanks...I am new to downtown and wondering about the size different.

6. Thanks for the responses.

I went to look at the Downtown yesterday...trying a few on. As much as I love the bag, I just can't get over how large (even the medium sized one) it is!

7. Wooow mya and cuteusername I love your bags! Both are stunning.

8. Hi,

Mine is the Medium size. The Large is super huge :P.

9. mine is medium too. The large is very long. I prefer the medium - it's big enough.