Personal opinion on the paddy

My Roxy feels like I am carrying a small child on my arm all day; the paddy is like carrying a parakeet next to the Roxy.

But, to each their own. I love the uniqueness of the paddy and am very grateful to own one; however, I will probably not amass a collection of paddys (maybe just one more - way down the road, a basic color).

I was at NM last wknd and this women was ga-ga over the Bottega sale - I have never looked twice at a BV - but, to her it was the holy grail of shopping.

That whiskey is lovely and the leather looks so soft. I got tired of waiting on it though and decided that considering my life style I really wouldn't carry it as much as some other bags so I cancelled the order. I kept thinking twice about the lock. Smile, I'll probably regret cancelling it but then I can also get one another time. We'll see. :wacko:

my paddington is the love of my life at the moment. It is heavy but quite fine for me. At first i couldnt carry it on my shoulder then by time it got a bit slouchier and now i can ... its a very practical bag and gets alot of attention :smile: I really wish i had gotten the ivory though

I'll admit...Chloe leather (Paddington or whatever) is beautiful! I wish the Edith bag had shoulder straps. I didn't like the way it looked at first, but now, the look has grown on me. They need to make those straps longer!!!

The paddy is slowly growing on me. I've known about them since they first came out but just dismissed it as a bag with a lock on it. When I saw the many pictures on LVR's site, I started to love how it looked and how it might feel. Then I went to NM and felt one and was impressed by the leather. I had seen only one person on the street carry one about six months ago and it was so small under her arm. I thought that was like the main size and was put off by it but on hindsight, it was probably the mini paddington. I'm loving the medium size a lot better. I'm loving the large tote A LOT but too expensive for me at this point.

DoughGirl said:
I've seen the paddy before but only in black so I wasn't too fond of it. But now, i'm addicted to it. I think the whiskey is just beautiful.

Sorry this is off topic but I love your avatar!! Damier Alma... awwww :love:

I love my paddy but when I first got it I wore it out to dinner one night and the hostess’s whole face lit up when she saw it and she make a gesture as if to take it then caught herself and ask me where I got it. She wasn’t the only one either, I have other designer bags but they didn’t cause such a stir as the Paddington did. That did put me off the bag for awhile I’m not the sort of person that wants or likes to be the center of attention. Living in a small town I guess the Paddington does kind of screamed look at me. But I got over it. ;)