Persistence paid off! An unexpected reveal

Tonimack

Oct 22, 2014
I shipwrecked on the way to Ban Island. Just wanted to share my excitement! I know it's a long story but here goes...

For 2 months, I've been calling client services multiple times a week trying to get a certain bag in the bb or mm size. Every time, the response was, "They are completely sold out in the US and we will not be getting any more". I was just hoping that one day I would call and one of the bags would pop up, for example, in the event of a customer return. No luck.

So last Tuesday, as usual, I made the call. Same response. However, the SA I spoke with, after I mentioned how long I had been wanting the bag, suggested a product request even though the bag was completely sold out. I agreed it was a long shot but what the heck. So I made a product request for both the BB and MM sizes just in case one of the two finally became available.

TWO DAYS LATER, I got a call from Client Services. My product request was being fulfilled, shipped out the following day! Picked my box up from UPS today. Guess what I got?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 1,685
It feels like I found 2 unicorns.
Cluny BB and Cluny MM in Rose Ballerine
Now to decide which one to return...no matter which one I choose, I'll be happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    655.2 KB · Views: 1,736
You hit the jackpot! RB on the Cluny just makes this bag even more elegant looking. Let us know which one you keep. The Cluny BB has been on my radar, but can't decide between the sizes. Congrats on all and I'm sure you're giddy just looking at them!