Perry Tote?

Two colors of the mini perry tote are on sale now at Bloomingdales: pale grey and twilight sky, both with gunmetal hardware, $227.50. I am considering the blue, have not bought yet.

I have been eyeing this bag as well. I have picked it up and tried it on and I think it would serve as a great work/everyday bag. It is very deep and roomy inside. Also I thought for the price, it was a great option.

I just picked up a light gray Perry Tote today at Nordstrom Rack for $198, retail $395. I believe it's the regular not the mini. It's very understated for a RM bag in my opinion which I kinda like! Getting tired of all the tassels, zippers, studs, etc. It's quite heavy even with nothing inside. I like that there is the optional long strap to carry on your shoulder, maybe even crossbody. Planning to use it for work.

Ah I'm still thinking about getting this bag in black. Saw it for $218 on RM website but it was that saffiano leather. I want the regular leather. I see the price has dropped on most of the summer colors on other websites and they are going for under $200 bucks on ebay.

So I found a deal on this bag at Saks Off 5th. Had a scratch on the back so I got them to knock some money off. Definitely not worth the $325 original price, imo. Still a very nice bag and a very good deal for $135 plus tax.

20141003_193429_zpseqhad8of.jpg

Last edited:
So I found a deal on this bag at Saks Off 5th. Had a scratch on the back so I got them to knock some money off. Definitely not worth the $325 original price, imo. Still a very nice bag and a very good deal for $135 plus tax.

20141003_193429_zpseqhad8of.jpg
Congrats on your mini Perry! You've been interested in this since some time ago, right? Good deal too!