Perry Tote?

the_baglover

Feb 2, 2014
Asia
Has anyone purchased the perry tote? I've been eyeing the black one and hesitating so far as I've never bought a RM bag before.

PenguinFrog

May 19, 2014
Do you have other option on your list aside from perry tote? It looks okay to me but I think it's not worth buying for now.

ms_j

Jul 26, 2013
Australia
^ I've actually been bad and currently waiting for a mac (full size) from the online sale
I don't think a mac can cut it as an everyday bag though

the_baglover

Feb 2, 2014
Asia
Do you have other option on your list aside from perry tote? It looks okay to me but I think it's not worth buying for now.
I need a bag for work, that is large enough to hold stuff. I have a Michael Kors Hamilton tote and it's served me well for 2 years now but wanted to try a different brand for a new bag.

JennyErin

O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I have been eyeing this bag as well. I have picked it up and tried it on and I think it would serve as a great work/everyday bag. It is very deep and roomy inside. Also I thought for the price, it was a great option.

SuzanneVuitton

I Love You Louis!
O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
The Netherlands
I own the mini perry in minty and i love it! Could be worn for business (maybe not the color minty, but the shape of the bag) or just casual. Bought mine during the shopbop f&f sale

AnnaFreud

Dec 28, 2013
I just picked up a light gray Perry Tote today at Nordstrom Rack for $198, retail $395. I believe it's the regular not the mini. It's very understated for a RM bag in my opinion which I kinda like! Getting tired of all the tassels, zippers, studs, etc. It's quite heavy even with nothing inside. I like that there is the optional long strap to carry on your shoulder, maybe even crossbody. Planning to use it for work.

HavPlenty

Feb 8, 2013
Southern CA
Ah I'm still thinking about getting this bag in black. Saw it for $218 on RM website but it was that saffiano leather. I want the regular leather. I see the price has dropped on most of the summer colors on other websites and they are going for under $200 bucks on ebay.

HavPlenty

Feb 8, 2013
Southern CA
So I found a deal on this bag at Saks Off 5th. Had a scratch on the back so I got them to knock some money off. Definitely not worth the $325 original price, imo. Still a very nice bag and a very good deal for $135 plus tax.

Last edited:

msd_bags

Jun 23, 2013
So I found a deal on this bag at Saks Off 5th. Had a scratch on the back so I got them to knock some money off. Definitely not worth the $325 original price, imo. Still a very nice bag and a very good deal for $135 plus tax.

Congrats on your mini Perry! You've been interested in this since some time ago, right? Good deal too!