Perricone MD 6 oz Pore Refining Cleanser $10 shipped

suretobuy

Hi ya, baby!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2007
corner table at caffe strada
Saw this on another site. Go to perriconemd.com

Perricone MD 6 oz Pore Refining Cleanser (Acne Care) $10 shipped (reg $35)

for $35 - $25 (with code REFINE09) = $10

The code gives free shipping too

This gentle cleanser removes excess oil, makeup and debris without drying acne prone/problem skin or causing iriitation.

Clean rinsing formula leaves no residue behind to clog pores or irritate.

Featured in Allure magazine.

Hope this helps :P

itzme

O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Thanks for the great deal! I'm on the verge of placing my order, so can someone comment on its effectiveness? Does it make your skin addicted to it, like Proactive?

itzme

O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Really, proactive makes your skin addicted to it, how? I've never tried it.
I know a colleague that uses Proactive all the time. Once she stopped and tried to ease her face out of it, she had a horrible breakout that took a while to recover. She tried alternative ways to replace Proactive, but ended up going back to Proactive. She now looks flawless with her Proactive again. I'm not saying everyone is like that, but that's what prevented me from using it and suggesting the use of it.

blackpearl

May 24, 2008
I use this wash but not every day (it does not travel well) and I don't find it 'addictive'.

Last edited:

vanillalatte

May 31, 2008
SW
you know, itzme, I have had that problem with Proactiv. I tried to stop using it because it is so drying and I have combo skin, but I started breaking out like crazy! Needless to say, several brands and hundreds of dollars later, I am back on it. It is definitely effective though, but I don't know how I feel about being bound to it forever!

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Saw this on another site. Go to perriconemd.com

Perricone MD 6 oz Pore Refining Cleanser (Acne Care) $10 shipped (reg $35)

for $35 - $25 (with code REFINE09) = $10

The code gives free shipping too

This gentle cleanser removes excess oil, makeup and debris without drying acne prone/problem skin or causing iriitation.

Clean rinsing formula leaves no residue behind to clog pores or irritate.

Featured in Allure magazine.

Hope this helps :P
sorry, it only gave a 10.00 off? so 25.00 not 10.00 shipped:confused1:
i was incorrect, discount is 25.00-thanks

Last edited:

mooch

O.G.
May 2, 2006
Cali
I haven't tried Dr Perricone stuff yet because it's so pricey but now I can! He was on Oprah few times and also has a book out about how to look younger which I read parts of, really great stuff in his book.

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
tHANKS just ordered the 6.0 oz. pore cleanser for 10.00 and did auto delivery can cancel at any time and they gave me a free neck firming cream value of 95.00!!!
My 23 year old daughter can try this is it doesn't work on me and I'll keep the neck firmer-yeh!!!!
I called and SA SAID THAT U CAN KEEP THE FREE ITEM EVEN IF YOU CANCEL AUTO, AND I PUT IT FOR EVERY 90 DAYS(I GUESS THE COST IS STILL 10.00 , BUT I HAVE TIME TO FIND OUT) THANKS !!!!!!!:wlae:

bubblejen

Jan 3, 2007
Thanks just ordered it! I love use Dr Perricone and love his stuff. I switch from Chanel and has work well for me.