Funny but not - ouchies brings tears to my eyes. http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23142584-12377,00.html From correspondents in Moscow | February 01, 2008 RUSSIANS visiting a health resort received a rude shock when a nurse used hydrogen peroxide instead of water to give them enemas. Itar-Tass news agency today reported that 17 tourists in the Caucasus spa town of Yessentuki had to be treated in hospital after the mix-up. Sources at the sanatorium said the mistake was caused because water and hydrogen peroxide look the same. Hydrogen peroxide, which can be used to bleach hair, is used as a disinfectant but should not be ingested.