Permanent makeup, anyone tried?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I'm facing medical treatment (chemo) that unfortunately will result in major hairloss (I'm a bit sad about it but hair grows back :smile:). I've been researching permanent makeup & am considering having my eyebrows done & possibly eyeliner as it will help give the look of eyelashes. The top end permanent makeup practitioners have excellent pictures on their websites. I enjoy wearing makeup but like quite a natural look. I don't want very fake looking brows, just aiming to look like me.

Have you had permanent makeup enhancement & have you been happy with the results? How did the makeup fade? This is my major worry, the permanent makeup fading out & looking blueish. I wear Bobbi Browns long wear eyeliner & may end up just relying on that to give a top line illusion of lashes. But I don't know what to do about my eyebrows.

2. Hi!
    You may want to try a search in our Make Up forum :tup:
    I know I've read threads about this.

I'm sorry you're having to deal w/ this:flowers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.