Permanent Lipstick?

McLoverly

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Hi ladies,

Do any of your have permanent lipstick?

I'm considering getting a full natural lip, but I'm a bit nervous. I don't want it to look like I have a tattoo I just want to be able to wake up with defined lips. I feel like when I just wear chapstick I look washed out.

I know people who have done permanent eyebrows and eyeliner, but not lips. If you've had it done... are you happy with the result? How much did you pay? Please post pictures!

Are you just looking for more fuller defined lips or do you want it because you don't want to apply lipstick everyday? If your looking for a more fuller defined lips may I suggest juvederm? I personally would never get a tat on my lips.

My lips are full so I'm not really looking for a filler. I just don't want to apply lipstick everyday. My boyfriend has an allergic reaction to my favorite glosses so most of the time I just wear chapstick and feel a bit washed out. Before him I would put on liner and gloss. I would like to be able to have a little bit of natural definition so I can just wear chapstick for school and shopping, but put on lipstick when I go out at night.

I have had mine done several times. Eh, it's OK. They're pinker but it fades really, really quickly. I will say you need to be prepared. I have had my eyebrows, eyeliner and lips done and the lips are the most ouchy.

Two years? Not in my experience. My eyebrows and eyeliner last two years. My lips? Maybe six months. I will take a photo, if you'd like. I had it done about four months ago.

This photo is absolutely horrible. I look awful because I applied my makeup more than 12 hours ago and never touched up -- plus I had to crop it down so the quality is terrible. But it should give you a good idea. As you can see, the color fades from the inner part of the lips, where they meet, first. They are a little pinker than natural, but I don't know if I'll do it again.

Attachments

• 002_pp-1.JPG
    002_pp-1.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 584
This photo is absolutely horrible. I look awful because I applied my makeup more than 12 hours ago and never touched up -- plus I had to crop it down so the quality is terrible. But it should give you a good idea. As you can see, the color fades from the inner part of the lips, where they meet, first. They are a little pinker than natural, but I don't know if I'll do it again.

Thank you for the photo. I think it's a very nice picture... you have such beautiful eyes! The photo does give me an idea of how the color fades. I don't know if I want to make such an investment if it will only last a few months (the lady charges $600).

Gosh, the woman who does mine only charges $150 and $75 for touch ups. The first day, I love it. My lips swell up and look really color-drenched. After a couple of days, they heal and peel (that's part of the process). But they just seem to fade so quickly.

Maybe you won't like this idea if you have doubts, but why don't you get some Cover Girl or Max Factor 16-hour lipstick that just stays on. I've thrown out all my other lipsticks and have about four colors that are pretty close to natural that I wear all the time. My lips have never felt better, either. I don't know what's in the Cover Girl product, but my natural lips have remained smooth and actually have gotten smoother as time has gone by. Maybe your boyfriend won't be allergic to this product.