Perlee turquoise earrings

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got my Perlee Turquoise earrings yesterday, and they are just beautiful! The color is a beautiful blue, and I am so pleased with them! The only problem I have is that they have la poucette style backs and are extremely hard to get on and off. My SA said to just take a few days to practice and it will be easier. I just hope regular backs might work if these don't.

Attached Files:

kaur_amor, Mai1981, arcaedia and 18 others like this.
  2. Congratulations! They look beautiful on :love:

DS2006 likes this.
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

LynnLuvsLux and DS2006 like this.
  4. Beautiful! Loving this new collection!

LynnLuvsLux and DS2006 like this.
  5. They are gorgeous—you wear them well. :love:

DS2006 likes this.
  6. Thank you all so much! When I saw these on the VCA site, I decided to get them sooner than other things on my wish list since I know turquoise is always in danger of being discontinued again. Sweets are too small for me, so I was thrilled that they introduced turquoise in a regular size item!

7. Lovely on you! Agree with the back but it gets better after I wore mine several days in a row.

DS2006 likes this.
  8. That’s good to hear! I had hoped you’d see my post! Thank you!

gagabag likes this.
  9. Congratulations on these beauties! So lovely blue color, suits you so well!!!

DS2006 likes this.
  10. They look fabulous on you! Congrats!

DS2006 likes this.
  11. So stunning on you! And the color leaves me a little breathless.

DS2006 likes this.
  12. Truly stunning on you. :cloud9:

DS2006 likes this.
  13. Congrats! They are beautiful!

DS2006 likes this.
  14. Love them! Stunning color and perfect size!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice