Perlee Perles d'Or stacked with Love Bracelet

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone. Hope this goes here. If not, I apologize. :smile:

I'm curious about the combination/stacking of the Perles d'Or bracelet with the Love but I can't find pictures of it anywhere. Does anyone here own the combo and could show me how they look together? I am mainly concerned about sizing, since I don't like the look of the Perlee Signature and the Love together (Signature looks too big IMO).

If not I may have to go to the VCA store to try on in person.

VintageSigned likes this.
  2. Hi Lux,
    Here is one I took today of my Love with Perles d'Or bracelet! My Love is size 17 and bracelet is medium.
    Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

Lux., Dode99, VintageSigned and 6 others like this.
  3. love these together...definitely think the d'or is my next purchase. Thank you for the pic

VintageSigned likes this.
  4. They look great together :love:!

5. Here is a picture of my Perlee Perles d'Or bracelet in YG stacked with my YG Love bracelet & my new 5 motif turquoise vintage alhambra bracelet!

Attached Files:

Lux., VintageSigned, Tinklemd and 4 others like this.
  6. Sorry pictures are so big. How do you make smaller?

7. This stack is so gorgeous kimber :loveeyes: I especially L:heart:VE the Turquoise bracelet.

And don't worry about the pics being too big - it's a lot more for us to see and enjoy ;)

8. Thank you Hadassa! I was very lucky to find one that matches my 20 motif turquoise VCA. I have been looking for so long for the 5 motif bracelet. BTW - I love the 20 motif WG you posted :heart:

9. The colour of the Turquoise is so gorgeous :hbeat:

I can only dream of owning that 20-motifs WG right now :girlsigh:

10. You will find one ---- just be vigilant! Do you want YG or WG?

11. I am confused now :-s At first I was adamant that I wanted YG but now, seeing everyone's pics with WG, it's making me want WG more :girlsigh: I am picturing it with my WG Pave Frivole earrings ;)

12. That is soo dreamy!

13. Congrats on your Turquoise, love this stack[emoji170]

14. They look great together.

15. Thanks for the pics. The combination is beautiful. :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice