Perlee Clover wrong size

Upon seeing my mom and gifting it to her, it did not fit her whatsoever! Her size is also a large after letting her try on my other one... Haha. So, I'm back to selling it. (P.S. I did take her to the store to get her something though! I ended up getting her a pave alternating 5 motif)

I was offered $15,000 by Fashionphile. Is that a little low?

Upon seeing my mom and gifting it to her, it did not fit her whatsoever! Her size is also a large after letting her try on my other one... Haha. So, I'm back to selling it. (P.S. I did take her to the store to get her something though! I ended up getting her a pave alternating 5 motif)

I was offered $15,000 by Fashionphile. Is that a little low?
It’s low imo but seems consistent with their pricing structure. I would at least want to get 20k for it.

At this point, probably not. It’s too large of a purchase for me to then get my third Perlee Clovers bracelet, I’d rather get the Sweet Clovers to wear with my white gold set. I’m happy I got my large yellow gold Perlee clovers bracelet before the price increase, that’s for sure.
Great idea especially this way you won’t have to add more money to get new wg piece. The sweet will be very nice and pair well if you decide to do mixed metal stack with YG clover.

Reactions: hja