Perle PTI !

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Yippie, it's finally here ! :yahoo:

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to keep it, but the colour is stunning - it will be quite a project to make sure she stays clean (as her previous owner did seem to run into some trouble with that). Look at all that room that I can grow into though - I've taken a photo with my current "wallet", two cles.

pti.jpg

Congrats Ayla, it's a great wallet-I have the same style in the red and use it all the time. It still looks like new, if you can stand to be as fussy, I keep mine inside it's dustcover as it rolls around my bag and just discreetly slip it out of the cover before I take it out to pay for stuff. ( so people don't think I am a total obessive.:lol: :lol: )

Yippie, it's finally here ! :yahoo:

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to keep it, but the colour is stunning - it will be quite a project to make sure she stays clean (as her previous owner did seem to run into some trouble with that). Look at all that room that I can grow into though - I've taken a photo with my current "wallet", two cles.

View attachment 69305

It may be a little high maintenance, but it's BEAUTIFUL Ayla! CONGRATS!!

Spanks everyone !

Slayer, I was thinking of doing that actually although I'm pretty sure if anyone found out, they'd definitely laugh ! :shame:

wow there is already color transfer :sad:

I love vernis. I dont like the traditional monogram lv...I think the vernis concept in different colors was BRILLIANT..I own almost one piece in each color...my fav is bronze and fuschia!