Perite Malle

Too trendy?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
I truly love the Petite Malle.

I think you need to ask yourself whether you would purchase as an investment piece for you to love and carry through the years or if you are purchasing it for the short-term and wanting to resell. I do not think you will get that amount of money back if you try to resell at some point. But, if you are purchasing as a permanent part of your collection, then I say yes, definitely!!

Reactions: Mertsa and Pinkie*
I'm likely the wrong person to comment, but I don't believe that you should buy any bag as an investment.
You should buy a bag because you love it.
If there is a question you shouldn't buy it. There will always be another bag to buy.
LV could produce the PM for the next 10 years and the value of the used ones will decline.
Do I think 5 years from now the PM will still be a desirable bag, yes.
Do I think 5 years from now I will carry it knowing it's an iconic LV bag, and I love it just as much as I did when I got my first one 8 yeas ago, yes, knock on wood that I'm around 5 years from now.
To me there is the joy of carrying this piece of art, that will last my life time and that is the real value, and you can't say that about many bags.
Good luck with your decision,
KimMN

I have been told it will be Like Suhali, unique and overpriced but in 10 Years from now You wouldnt get not even a 70% back.
Would you pay full price for a bag that is 10 years old?? Or even 50%? Seriously... this is absurd reasoning. Buy it because you like it not for what you can sell it for. It is just a handbag not a property portfolio.

Last edited:
I think the mono print ones will be more useable than the beautiful decorated ones. I got my mono one because I liked the fact it looks like a mini trunk, I could never afford one of the proper size trunks.

Reactions: Pinkie*
I really don't understand the hype around this bag. To begin with It is not very pleasing to look at and on top of that it has no whatsoever practicality. You can hardly fit anything in it, so what is the point of this bag? Someone please enlighten me :X
Well, you may not find it pleasing to look at, but I do. Different people have different tastes.

The colorway I have makes mine primarily an evening bag, so I don't mind the smaller size. I can fit my iPhone 7, a card case and a lipstick, so it fits what I need it to.

Well, you may not find it pleasing to look at, but I do. Different people have different tastes.

The colorway I have makes mine primarily an evening bag, so I don't mind the smaller size. I can fit my iPhone 7, a card case and a lipstick, so it fits what I need it to.

Beauty always is in the eyes of the beholder, that is for sure.
But hearing that you can fit a phone and a lipstick makes me wanna leave the thing at home and just put the lipstick and a credit card in the pocket of my jeans. But as you said to each his/her own. :smile:

Reactions: Bichita and Pinkie*
Would you pay full price for a bag that is 10 years old?? Or even 50%? Seriously... this is absurd reasoning. Buy it because you like it not for what you can sell it for. It is just a handbag not a property portfolio.
Many People buy 10 year old Birkin for a Full price. I Like the bag but I am not sure is That enough to spend so much on it.