peridot !

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
I love colours...and I love green. I saw this irl today and what I admired most was the Intrecciato Light Calf (boston) bag in peridot. I missed out on anything in assenzio (not that we had much selection up here). I still prefer assenzio more than peridot however.

Any thoughts?

I love colours...and I love green. I saw this irl today and what I admired most was the Intrecciato Light Calf (boston) bag in peridot. I missed out on anything in assenzio (not that we had much selection up here). I still prefer assenzio more than peridot however.

Any thoughts?

I've not seen it. Can you provide a link?

Any thoughts?

Yes I know what you mean. I love green too but peridot is a little too bright and neon for my liking. Assenzio is more lovely. Maybe Fall/Winter will be better

I saw this green at my Bv here last week...it's the only green displayed..nearly bought it as I've been wanting a Campana for long time. It was at 50% sales, <US$1200 here in middle east...I was so excited to find this price...At the payment counter, I was looking thru the bag & discovered a red inked line 2-3cm length at the bottom.....Luckily I've not paid for it...SA tried to clean it but the ' red scar' still there.....& I still can see it under the dimmed BV's light...I ctcted a friend in Norway & she advised me not to get it as I'd be forever 'feeling' the red line there.....
I'm still looking for my perfect future 'BV' bag.....
I'm not sure if this is peridot, but it looks similar...the bag is so light & beautiful...
DSC00387.jpg

Ink is very hard to get out
red ink is impossible to get out

I saw this green at my Bv here last week...it's the only green displayed..nearly bought it as I've been wanting a Campana for long time. It was at 50% sales, <US$1200 here in middle east...I was so excited to find this price...At the payment counter, I was looking thru the bag & discovered a red inked line 2-3cm length at the bottom.....Luckily I've not paid for it...SA tried to clean it but the ' red scar' still there.....& I still can see it under the dimmed BV's light...I ctcted a friend in Norway & she advised me not to get it as I'd be forever 'feeling' the red line there.....
I'm still looking for my perfect future 'BV' bag.....
I'm not sure if this is peridot, but it looks similar...the bag is so light & beautiful...
DSC00387.jpg

I don't know why but the Bottega website doesn't even show this bag as an option but it's there is one on the shelf. The other peridot BV is a very small cross body, I think. I did not pay much attention to it.

isn't peridot a pre-fall color? the website usually only features current season colors but you might contact the e-commerce representative if there is a specific bag you are looking for. i believe they have access to the boutique stock. oh, and peridot looks different depending of the leather: it can be a dark green or a bright green.