Perfumes

ayla said:
Holy cow Fendifemale ! You wanna take a picture of your vanity table for us ? ;)

Hahahaha I know this wasn't directed toward me, but it made me laugh since I have a vanity table that can barely hold all my perfumes... Yup I have a perfume fetish

Bebe_85 said:
Hahahaha I know this wasn't directed toward me, but it made me laugh since I have a vanity table that can barely hold all my perfumes... Yup I have a perfume fetish

Ugh, I have one too but I'm trying (in vain!!!) to keep it in check ! :shame:

Oh my favorite topic (next to handbags of course)

My current faves are:

~Laurence DuMont Vanille Blueberry
~Philosophy Amazing Grace
~VS Very Sexy Now

My all time fave is Glow and my fave on a man in Farenheit

ayla said:
Ugh, I have one too but I'm trying (in vain!!!) to keep it in check ! :shame:

Ya I've recently had to convince myself that if I cannot name all the perfumes I own on two hands, I don't need any more at the moment...but I'm not sure how long that will last. LOL

my personal favs are

lolita limpicka
marc jacobs
mimosa por moi
stella mccartney

for the men, nothing beats carolina herrera 212, but it only smells good on certain men. i guess it's something about their body chemistry and natural scent

Sunnydqt said:
WHAT?!?!? They have simply white at a GAP store near you? Did you see it in store? Can I have the number? I've been calling the online customer service and other stores near me and they all said that it's discontinued and this was about 5 months ago. Maybe they brought it back? I would LOOOOOOOVE to have some again! :smile:
Let me go look up the number. This was a while ago but not that long ago.

ayla said:
Holy cow Fendifemale ! You wanna take a picture of your vanity table for us ? ;)
LOL! I can't bcuzz everything is not on there. I have a crystal tray but Im dying for the one I had as a lil girl (silver w/a mirrored bottom). Very hard to find. My mom walked in one day and saw it and looked @ me and said: "Don't you think it's time to quit?" I felt like she caught me snorting lines :roflmfao: (which I've never done) or something! LOL.

Just this week I started using Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot and can I just say...OMG....what an incredibly beautiful smell! Makes me feel so fabulous!

ones i like on ME:
shalimar by guerlain (every day signature) :love:
jicky by guerlain (even though i can't find any!)
l'instant by guerlain (when i'm feeling girly or proper)
fresh sugar body spray (when i want to smell good but not like perfume)
burberry london (but only within 3 months of buying a brand new bottle from the department store [NOT ross or TJ maxx]. after that it turns really chemically on me)

my chemistry is really fickle about perfume which is so sad....i love it so. right now i am only buying shalimar and fresh sugar b/c they always smell good on me and between the two i always smell appropriate.

some i like on OTHER people:
joy by jean patou (only in SMALL doses...women who wear joy rarely know how to do this...)
fracas by robert p-something :love:
arpege by lavin
angel by theirry mugler :love: (i so wish i could wear this...)
chanel n5, n19, n22, gardenia, allure, and chance
j'adore and addict by dior
paris by YSL
marc jacobs
mitsoko and samsara by guerlain
anything by jo malone or annik goutal
bvalgari pour femme

My most used bottles are:

Hanae Mori's Butterfly
Givenchy's L'Interdit
YSL's Opium
Bvlgari's Omnia

I don't own Hermes's Un Jardin Sur Le Nil, but I like it a lot.

Another one of my favorites topics! :yes:
Creed Spring Flowers
Jadore
Cartier
Angel by Thierry Mugler
Allure by Chanel
Chance by Chanel
Marc Jacobs
D&G Light Blue
Jean Paul Gautier
Yssey Miyake
Lolita Lempicka