Perfume Samples

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I just received my new Damier Graphite Cles. It has been a while since I purchased online from LV, but are they no longer giving perfume samples with online purchases? The few times, they gave me 1-2 sample perfumes.

Also, I compared this cles to my 2008/2009 monogram cles. I noticed the canvas seems thinner than the older cles. I still love my new cles because it would be great for me to use for business cards when I present at conferences.

I've never received any perfume sample on my online orders this past couple of months. I'm in the US. But if you have a regular SA, you can text him/her to request for some. At least that is what I did.

Thanks everyone. I am from the U.S. I only shopped online and never in a boutique. I received samples twice. I know for sure I received Roses des Vents, Mature Noir, Le Jour Se Love, and I think Contre Moi. I am not trying to sound like a cheapskate or entitled to free things. I love the samples and a little goes a long way. The smell lasts a long time. I was hoping to try Apogee and Atrepe Reves...or whatever they choose to give me.

I emailed LV towards end of July and requested samples, after no response for er 72 hours i decided to try the iMessage option and 6 hour later I received a response from a sweet client advisor Megan asking me which fragrance I would want to receive sample on. I told her the 4 scent i wanted to get and she said she will put it a request for me but no time frame when they will go out. Perfectly fine with me and thanked her. That same night, I finally received a response from the email i sent and was told by the advisor they cannot send samples out without fragrance purchase :hrmm: i was confused but it made sense to me so I didn't even really expect to receive anything.

Last Thursday, a Fedex pak package delivered to me and was even confused trying to remember what did I buy so small. Opened the packet and voila! My LV samples in a little ziploc bag :P I received Mille Feux, California Dream, Attrape-Reves, Sur la Route and Rose Des Vents. Loving Attrape-Reves so far, I am thankful that Megan was able to come through for me. It will definitely help me to decide which one to get.

I emailed LV towards end of July and requested samples, after no response for er 72 hours i decided to try the iMessage option and 6 hour later I received a response from a sweet client advisor Megan asking me which fragrance I would want to receive sample on. I told her the 4 scent i wanted to get and she said she will put it a request for me but no time frame when they will go out. Perfectly fine with me and thanked her. That same night, I finally received a response from the email i sent and was told by the advisor they cannot send samples out without fragrance purchase :hrmm: i was confused but it made sense to me so I didn't even really expect to receive anything.

Last Thursday, a Fedex pak package delivered to me and was even confused trying to remember what did I buy so small. Opened the packet and voila! My LV samples in a little ziploc bag :P I received Mille Feux, California Dream, Attrape-Reves, Sur la Route and Rose Des Vents. Loving Attrape-Reves so far, I am thankful that Megan was able to come through for me. It will definitely help me to decide which one to get.

Thank you so much! I will try that!

I just received an iOS message back from Louis Vuitton. The rep confirmed that samples are only given upon purchase of fragrance. That is interesting because I have seen a YouTube video that was posted probably a year ago where the beauty guru stated she received fragrance samples when she purchased a SLG. However, she was in store when she got her SLGs and that was in Canada. Oh well, I guess I will have to check out some reviews on LV fragrances before I buy one.

I did receive them in the past from online purchases (US). Although, they asked me which ones I wanted and then sent the wrong ones. The last time I ordered something was November. A lot could have changed. I may be ordering something in the next few days. I let you know if I was able to order samples.

Reactions: italianlolita