Perfume Samples

Mar 2, 2008
Illinois
Hi Everyone,

I just received my new Damier Graphite Cles. It has been a while since I purchased online from LV, but are they no longer giving perfume samples with online purchases? The few times, they gave me 1-2 sample perfumes.

Also, I compared this cles to my 2008/2009 monogram cles. I noticed the canvas seems thinner than the older cles. I still love my new cles because it would be great for me to use for business cards when I present at conferences.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I've never received any perfume sample on my online orders this past couple of months. I'm in the US. But if you have a regular SA, you can text him/her to request for some. At least that is what I did.

Mar 2, 2008
Illinois
Thanks everyone. I am from the U.S. I only shopped online and never in a boutique. I received samples twice. I know for sure I received Roses des Vents, Mature Noir, Le Jour Se Love, and I think Contre Moi. I am not trying to sound like a cheapskate or entitled to free things. I love the samples and a little goes a long way. The smell lasts a long time. I was hoping to try Apogee and Atrepe Reves...or whatever they choose to give me.

SeattleGal93

May 11, 2014
I’ve never received samples with my orders either. I’m also in the US. If you want samples, go to the LV site and message them using the iOS service. I requested perfume samples from them and I received them a couple days later!

angel4Love

Feb 8, 2012
California
I emailed LV towards end of July and requested samples, after no response for er 72 hours i decided to try the iMessage option and 6 hour later I received a response from a sweet client advisor Megan asking me which fragrance I would want to receive sample on. I told her the 4 scent i wanted to get and she said she will put it a request for me but no time frame when they will go out. Perfectly fine with me and thanked her. That same night, I finally received a response from the email i sent and was told by the advisor they cannot send samples out without fragrance purchase :hrmm: i was confused but it made sense to me so I didn't even really expect to receive anything.

Last Thursday, a Fedex pak package delivered to me and was even confused trying to remember what did I buy so small. Opened the packet and voila! My LV samples in a little ziploc bag :P I received Mille Feux, California Dream, Attrape-Reves, Sur la Route and Rose Des Vents. Loving Attrape-Reves so far, I am thankful that Megan was able to come through for me. It will definitely help me to decide which one to get.

Mar 2, 2008
Illinois
I emailed LV towards end of July and requested samples, after no response for er 72 hours i decided to try the iMessage option and 6 hour later I received a response from a sweet client advisor Megan asking me which fragrance I would want to receive sample on. I told her the 4 scent i wanted to get and she said she will put it a request for me but no time frame when they will go out. Perfectly fine with me and thanked her. That same night, I finally received a response from the email i sent and was told by the advisor they cannot send samples out without fragrance purchase :hrmm: i was confused but it made sense to me so I didn't even really expect to receive anything.

Last Thursday, a Fedex pak package delivered to me and was even confused trying to remember what did I buy so small. Opened the packet and voila! My LV samples in a little ziploc bag :P I received Mille Feux, California Dream, Attrape-Reves, Sur la Route and Rose Des Vents. Loving Attrape-Reves so far, I am thankful that Megan was able to come through for me. It will definitely help me to decide which one to get.
Thank you so much! I will try that!

Mar 2, 2008
Illinois
I just received an iOS message back from Louis Vuitton. The rep confirmed that samples are only given upon purchase of fragrance. That is interesting because I have seen a YouTube video that was posted probably a year ago where the beauty guru stated she received fragrance samples when she purchased a SLG. However, she was in store when she got her SLGs and that was in Canada. Oh well, I guess I will have to check out some reviews on LV fragrances before I buy one.

Leo the Lion

Aug 7, 2013
USA
I've only received them from a boutique or an item shipped from a store, never online. I really love LV perfumes!

Destiny757

Apr 17, 2020
No perfume samples in my online orders but I did place an order with CS 2 months ago and he asked if I would like samples and received them the day after I received my item.

Jolie34

O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
I receive perfume samples every time I make a purchase:smile: That being said, I only shop in store and not online.

anabg

Sep 17, 2011
New York/New Jersey
I did receive them in the past from online purchases (US). Although, they asked me which ones I wanted and then sent the wrong ones. The last time I ordered something was November. A lot could have changed. I may be ordering something in the next few days. I let you know if I was able to order samples.

Reactions: italianlolita