Perfume Recommendations

ncgirl05

Aug 4, 2014
There is never enough time to smell every little thing, but I thought perhaps you all could recommend something new to me given this list of what I currently use (all oldies but I love them):

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme

There is never enough time to smell every little thing, but I thought perhaps you all could recommend something new to me given this list of what I currently use (all oldies but I love them):

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme

these are my two favorites that I am currently using.

CHANEL
CHANCE EAU TENDRE
Eau de Toilette Spray

coach poppy flower :smile:

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme

You'd probably enjoy Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf. They released a new one this year, Bourbon. If you like Angel, you would probably like that one too.

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme
I wear or wore all of those at some point, except for Happy. I would say try these: Flowerbomb, Kenzo, Gucci Guilty, Bvulgari Omni, Jimmy Choo, Lolita L., Marc Jacobs Daisy, Lola and Original,

Marc Jacobs Dot, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey, Burberry-My Burberry, Dior Addict Fraiche, Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance, and Elizabeth and James-White.
I like YSL Opium sometimes too.. it's quite strong and lasts all day.

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme

I love Poeme! My first fragrance I ever bought for myself from counter when I was 13. You can try Balmain or Chloe frgrances. Light and sweet.

How about Estee Lauder's Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia? I really love this and it got good reviews. There are 3 different scents of the Private Collection one is with Ylang Ylang and I forgot the other one. HTH

Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel
Thé blanc - Bvlgari
L'imperatrice - D&G
Jasmin rouge - Tom Ford
Code - Armani
Le parfum - Elie Saab
La panthère legere - Cartier