Perfume Recommendations

ncgirl05

Aug 4, 2014
Mount Orab, OH
There is never enough time to smell every little thing, but I thought perhaps you all could recommend something new to me given this list of what I currently use (all oldies but I love them):

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme

Nov 19, 2006
There is never enough time to smell every little thing, but I thought perhaps you all could recommend something new to me given this list of what I currently use (all oldies but I love them):

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme
these are my two favorites that I am currently using.

CHANEL
CHANCE EAU TENDRE
Eau de Toilette Spray

coach poppy flower :smile:

beekmanhill

Jan 4, 2012
New York

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme

You'd probably enjoy Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf. They released a new one this year, Bourbon. If you like Angel, you would probably like that one too.

AlexandraMCG

Oct 7, 2014
One of my favorites is Marc Jacobs Daisy. It's a very unique smell but I think it's pretty light by the time you leave the house. I keep the little .24 oz in my purse!

DiorT

O.G.
May 20, 2007

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme
I wear or wore all of those at some point, except for Happy. I would say try these: Flowerbomb, Kenzo, Gucci Guilty, Bvulgari Omni, Jimmy Choo, Lolita L., Marc Jacobs Daisy, Lola and Original,

May 14, 2009
East Coast
Marc Jacobs Dot, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey, Burberry-My Burberry, Dior Addict Fraiche, Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance, and Elizabeth and James-White.
I like YSL Opium sometimes too.. it's quite strong and lasts all day.

babysunshine

Aug 20, 2014
Singapore

Angel (original)
Happy
Champs d'Elysees
Tresor
Poeme
I love Poeme! My first fragrance I ever bought for myself from counter when I was 13. You can try Balmain or Chloe frgrances. Light and sweet.

roundandround

in circles.....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2010
HERE,THERE & EVERYWHERE
How about Estee Lauder's Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia? I really love this and it got good reviews. There are 3 different scents of the Private Collection one is with Ylang Ylang and I forgot the other one. HTH

liliBuo

Oct 14, 2016
Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel
Thé blanc - Bvlgari
L'imperatrice - D&G
Jasmin rouge - Tom Ford
Code - Armani
Le parfum - Elie Saab
La panthère legere - Cartier