Perfume question

stephaniep97

Sep 6, 2019
I bought a new bag the other night (will show tomorrow)and was planning on getting a new perfume. I was set on California Dreams but at the time was out of stock and not available online. I'm going back today and now thinking I might want to go for Afternoon Swim instead. I thought I would be all over Sun Song but I think the musk it putting me off...I really like a citrus/fresh scent. Just wondering what everyone's favorite LV perfume is?

I have Coeur Battant and I like it, but I love it only after I wear it for some hours. Similar with California Dream: here I love how it starts, then I don‘t like it that much, but I love what remains after some hours. I think you really have to try them on your skin and see how they develop.

I personally like California dream over afternoon swim (unpopular opinion) due to the musk. If you don’t like the musk in sun song then you won’t like California dream. I recently started obsessing another unpopular one which is turbulences but if you are not a fan of leather you won’t like. Le jour se leve was my first bottle and love it. Citrus and jasmine are a wonderful pair. My current obsession is heures d’absence. It has all my favorite floral in one bottle so what not to like. If you like oud, I highly recommend both les sables roses and ombré nomade. I spray both together.

FF53999F-CAAE-4555-91D8-30DE65545ABA.jpeg

I ended up with Afternoon swim but now I also want Apogee and Contre Moi.
curious about the travel sizes...I know it comes with the atomizer but can the smaller bottles just be opened and used separately? Or can they only be used in the atomizer?

I ended up with Afternoon swim but now I also want Apogee and Contre Moi.
curious about the travel sizes...I know it comes with the atomizer but can the smaller bottles just be opened and used separately? Or can they only be used in the atomizer?
It can only be used in the atomizer. You can always decant it into another container.

Reactions: stephaniep97
I like Matiere Noire, because I'm pretty sure that is the fragrance floating around in the stores. I have sampled this too and like how long it lasts.

I have a sample of Heures D'Absence but haven't worn it yet.

Reactions: stephaniep97
Attrape-reves and I actually love Contre Moi. Depends on what mood I’m in. I’ve heard lots about California Dream and need to go to a boutique to smell it. I’ve been doing all my retail therapy online.
I was set on Contre Moi was was about to purchase until the SA assisting me suggested I test Attrape-Reves. I bought Attrape-Reves!