Perfume print!

sarah1029

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
I just saw these perfume print wedges on e-bay and it made me wonder what else is going to be coming out in this print. I don't even see these on the Coach site. I know that the wristlet, and pouch is on the coach website but I haven't seen much else (besides the actual perfume, bracelet, and scarf). Anyone hear anything about what else is going to be released in this print?

a8280-wmt-2.jpg

I have seen the swingpack, pouch, skinny, wristlet, a variety of shoes, ponytail scarf (which I bought)...um, I think that's it. The accessories have white patent trim that is TDF against this print!!! Super gorgeous!!

I don't even see these on the Coach site. I know that the wristlet, and pouch is on the coach website but I haven't seen much else (besides the actual perfume, bracelet, and scarf). Anyone hear anything about what else is going to be released in this print?

My boutique has the swingpack, wristlet and pouch, in addition to the perfume and scarf. They are all gorgeous IRL. I esp. love the swingpack and wristlet.

The perfume print looks really cute IRL especially the scarf and the wristlet! I love how there is a cute little perfume bottle charm hanging on the wristlet :love: