Perfume print!

sarah1029

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
I just saw these perfume print wedges on e-bay and it made me wonder what else is going to be coming out in this print. I don't even see these on the Coach site. I know that the wristlet, and pouch is on the coach website but I haven't seen much else (besides the actual perfume, bracelet, and scarf). Anyone hear anything about what else is going to be released in this print?

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Chicago, IL
those are cute - i really need to start getting into their shoes...

i am so mad i missed out on the maxine boots!! especially the clay- darn it!!

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
I have seen the swingpack, pouch, skinny, wristlet, a variety of shoes, ponytail scarf (which I bought)...um, I think that's it. The accessories have white patent trim that is TDF against this print!!! Super gorgeous!!

CitCat

Mar 28, 2007
Someone said there would be bags coming out in August. :shrugs:
Seriously? August? That seems like a weird time, but I hope they do something in a bigger bag. I'd get almost anything that was bigger than the pouch.

chelseagirl

Apr 26, 2007
I don't even see these on the Coach site. I know that the wristlet, and pouch is on the coach website but I haven't seen much else (besides the actual perfume, bracelet, and scarf). Anyone hear anything about what else is going to be released in this print?
My boutique has the swingpack, wristlet and pouch, in addition to the perfume and scarf. They are all gorgeous IRL. I esp. love the swingpack and wristlet.

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
Jan 15, 2008
land of sand & hot
The perfume print looks really cute IRL especially the scarf and the wristlet! I love how there is a cute little perfume bottle charm hanging on the wristlet :love:

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
My boutique has the swingpack, wristlet and pouch, in addition to the perfume and scarf. They are all gorgeous IRL. I esp. love the swingpack and wristlet.
I picked up the Swingpack and Mini-skinny on Friday. They are ADORABLE!:love: I will post pics soon.