Perfume Print Question

span1223

Sep 21, 2007
Hi all...sorry if this has already been asked, but I looked and couldn't find a similar post. I really love the perfume print collection. I bought the wristlet and am considering either the pouch or the swingpack. Does anyone own them? Are they incredibly hard to keep clean?? I have two little kids and am wondering if I should even bother. If it gets dirty and does not look the same, I might not do it..Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!!

I don't know the answer to this but you can always get the SUPER cute wristlet with the perfume bottle charm on it so that you can still have your perfume print but it would be inside your purse (great burst of color!) where little fingers MIGHT not reach it!

I almost bought the purfume swingpack last weekend but passed and got the purfume print scarf instead. I have a four year old daughter and though the swingpack was awfully nice it didn't feel like it was quite tough enough to wipe away a stain etc you know? Also I believe the SA told me that you couldn't use the signature cleaner on that swingpack, just mild soap and water, so in the end I waffled LOL

I believe this is the print the OP is talking about....and yes this is on coach.com
41428_svmc_a0_front

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11057&category_id=200

Although, there is also the pink perfume print with red font and little perfume bottles on the pattern.

I just got the pouch with my $50 coupon--and I do think it will get dirty easily, but this type of fabric can be cleaned with a mild colorless soap, which is what they recommend. I definitely won't be letting my toddler play with this one though--he loves to walk around with my black legacy leather pouch!:smile:

Purseluv - Do you like the pouch...it's looks adorable on the website. Does it fit over the shoulder at all???

To tell the truth, I haven't tried it on yet, but I think the strap is a bit longer and skinnier than some of the other pouch straps, so it probably will fit over my shoulder.

And I do love it--it is so cute with the kisslock pouches and the charm--and the colors!--I will probably use it in my large nylon Hamptons Weekend tote (lilac color) and pull it out to use as a stand-alone bag.

I have this wristlet and I really LOVE it, at first I was afraid it would get dirty easily too, but I have no trouble cleaning it--I would recommend
cleaning it using a damp cloth with mile soap. I use a microfiber cloth to clean my purses/wristlets and it works really great!

Hi all...sorry if this has already been asked, but I looked and couldn't find a similar post. I really love the perfume print collection. I bought the wristlet and am considering either the pouch or the swingpack. Does anyone own them? Are they incredibly hard to keep clean?? I have two little kids and am wondering if I should even bother. If it gets dirty and does not look the same, I might not do it..Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!!

Here's my Perfume Print Swingpack. I have a Coach swingpacks collection & I can tell that this one is going to get dirty easily.
It's super cute though.
:tup:

private_1_b41101d0b9f36e7cffd214493e45d25332fac4a4782c9b084c79f45916bf7dc3l.jpg