Perfume men love best... in your experience!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. An old school one...Chloe Narcisse. I didn't believe it when my college roommate told me years ago that men love this perfume, but I broke down and bought a bottle and she was right! A little goes a long way with this one.

chloehandbags likes this.
  2. I've gotten lots of compliments on J'adore Dior. It was one of my first perfumes and I wore it when DH and I just started dating. Then when I finished my bottle, I went onto other perfumes. about 8 years afte rmy initial bottle I bought another one, and DH immediately commented on how it was I was wearing the perfume he loved from when we were first together.

Besides him, I've had other people tell me that I smell amazing! ;)

uhpharm01 likes this.
  3. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle always seems to be a hit for me.

liliBuo and uhpharm01 like this.
  4. Armani Mania was the most complemented perfume
    But my husband always notices when I wear Chanel N5 in parfum (the real stuff) - he never remembers what it is and each time after I aply it he goes crazy:
    mmm... mmmm...you smell so nice! what is it?

=) the man has taste

5. I agree .. Men just love chanel:graucho:

uhpharm01 likes this.
  6. Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum

fendifemale likes this.
  7. I would say bond 9 musk

8. viva la juicy & burberry brit :flowers:

9. Chanel Coco Madamoiselle is a perfume that has always got me lots of compliments. I get compliments when I'm wearing others, but that one seems to be a real winner!

uhpharm01 likes this.
  10. Hermes Un Jardin Su Le Toit
    Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom

And oddly enough, the Escada series (sexy graffiti, Ibiza hippie) and Tommy Girl -which I personally love as I have great perfume memories associated with them, but am aware that they are generally regarded as quite juvenile scents! Well even Luca Turin likes Tommy Girl ;)

11. Salvatore Ferragamo signorina misteriosa eau de parfum

fendifemale likes this.
  12. (Not sure if I've posted here before. EDIT: I have. Oh well!)

I've gotten SO many compliments from guys when I wear the Chloé EDP. It's been my signature perfume for years and I think I'll keep it that way!

13. Vintage formula Giorgio Beverly Hills, bizarrely enough and (to a lesser extent) vintage Beautiful by Estee Lauder*.

Either that, or if I'm wearing no fragrance.

I have found that, if men are attracted to you and/or your natural scent, they seem to think you are wearing perfume when you aren't wearing any.

This may work the other way around, as well, I'm not sure?

* The Beautiful was my mum's. :smile:

No idea what the reformulations are like?

However, most modern, less expensive (including most designer, these days), fragrances just smell like flat, overly sweet, chemicals, to me; so, I don't tend to wear them.

I think, at this point, you would probably have to spend a lot (maybe $300+?) to get a quality, multi-layered perfume, made from natural oils and in fact, with all the restrictions/banning of ingredients, even then I wonder what they can actually, legally, make now?

14. I quite like (regular) Coco, but my boyfriend doesn't seem to like it that much.

I think it's more one to impress other women, rather than men.

On me, anyway!

coachlover1000 likes this.
  15. I have tons of perfume and usually wear one of my LV perfumes but what I get complimented on most is Ariana Grandes perfume. The first one she released.