Perfume men love best... in your experience!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The two I wear that get me the most compliments are Romance by Ralph Lauren and Allure by Chanel.

2. This. Hot hot hot

3. Hermes elixer is amazing too

4. Viktor & Rolf FLOWERBOMB.

(Edit: ooops sorry! I see that now in your thread opener. Duh! But it is the ultimate in yummy & men are always saying "what IS that?!")

5. Also D&G "LIGHT BLUE".

6. Angel by Thierry Mugler.

7. Herve Leger Paris.

8. Fendi Fan di

9. Calyx

10. I think the one scent my husband has complimented is Reincarnate shampoo from Lush.

He's not a perfume person.

11. Ahhhh my most favorite perfume. My husband loves it on me 💖💖

12. DH's favorites are Pacifica French Lilac and Chloe'. Both smell too heavy to me. Upside is that the Pacifica fragrance is low-cost ($22 for 1 oz. bottle), all-natural, vegan-friendly, and always available at Sephora. I have not, alas, been able to get him to take a fancy to the Chanel Chance fragrances which are my favorites.

13. My husband loves Burberry London, Vera Wang Princess, The Body Shop Raspberry (don't think they make this anymore), Chloe & Lancome Midnight Rose... i reckon its all the vanilla in it!

14. victorias secret heavenly angel. MEN love it.

15. I get a lot of compliments on jadore dior