Perfume Help!!!

mdlcal28

O.G.
Feb 1, 2008
I am trying to decide which perfume I want a big bottle of for Christmas... I have a small bottle of Robert Piquet Fracas and I am out of my Annick Goutal Gardenia Passion....
Which do you prefer? As you can tell I am a Gardenia a tuberose type..

I am trying to decide which perfume I want a big bottle of for Christmas... I have a small bottle of Robert Piquet Fracas and I am out of my Annick Goutal Gardenia Passion....
Which do you prefer? As you can tell I am a Gardenia a tuberose type..

Hi. I am a major Tuberose / Gardenja fan too. I have tried many and I keep going back to Fracas. You can wear it all year round and the scent is powerful and leaves a nice silage yet it is not over the top.

I also love Carnal Flower, but I sometimes find it too overpowering although I must say, many men and women have asked me what I am wearing when I wear Carnal Flower. But...I keep going back to Fracas because it is a scent I can wear all year round.

If you like more Gardenia, Estée Lauder's Tuberose Gardenia is a more pure gardenia and smells good too. But... After a bottle of that, I still go back to Fracas! It's the best to me!

On your two choices, Fracas for sure. I also find it lasts longer than Annick Goutal... Her fragrances seen to fade fast on me.

Good luck!

The new Cartier Panthere has gardenia notes in it. Although I'm not a great gardenia fan, I bought it because the gardenia notes blend in with the others, and later disappear.

Once you explore a bit more, you might want to try variations.

Fracas was my first perfume that I hunted down by scent alone when someone walked by and I remembered it all the way to the department store and smelled every bottle until I found it because I didn't know what it was called. It has longevity and the only caution is to get one from RP directly or a really reliable seller because there was a period when the original formula was not matched well when the company changed hands and some were cheaply made. I've seen it at Costco but I'm leery of it - has anyone tried it?

I have Esteé Lauder's Tuberose Gradenia and everytime I wore it, got tons of compliments. Long staying power but don't overdo. It always liftmy spirit when I wear it. This got a lot of good reviews too. HTH