Perfumania

Jan 26, 2010
Hey! I just have a few questions. I bought 2 perfume last week from a perfumania store. Is this store legit? I bought a perfume that was a bogo deal which was buy one get one for $9.99. So i got 2 of the same perfume for $100 including tax when one perfume is retailed to be $90. So my question is, why are the perfumes so discounted? Are the perfumes real? Are the perfumes old? I didn't open them yet so i can still return them. They probably are real but might they be old?

Thanks!

You may want to see if you can cancel your order or return it unopened, once it arrives. I've read that they do not accept returns on opened product.

For discount perfume, I have had great experiences with Parfum1.com. They have always been dependable, fast and have had great CS.

If I remember correctly, the perfumes they have for that deal buy one, get one for 9.99, is a limited selection. So you can't buy Chanel Allure for those 9.99 but you can buy Britney Spears.
What kind of perfume did you buy?

Personally, I've never purchased from them but just because I am very picky with perfumes.

If I remember correctly, the perfumes they have for that deal buy one, get one for 9.99, is a limited selection. So you can't buy Chanel Allure for those 9.99 but you can buy Britney Spears.
What kind of perfume did you buy?

Personally, I've never purchased from them but just because I am very picky with perfumes.

i bought hanae mori. the perfume i've been wanting for awhile. its also part of the bogo.