Perforated speedy 30 fuchsia

rahma

Feb 8, 2012
Hi,need ur opinions.ive a fren selling her perforated fuchsia speedy.do u think i should get it?or the bags look outdated already n not suitable for me.fyi,im a mother with 2yrs old DD.do u think it'll looks nice on me or its more suitable for someone younger?tq :smile:

Hi,need ur opinions.ive a fren selling her perforated fuchsia speedy.do u think i should get it?or the bags look outdated already n not suitable for me.fyi,im a mother with 2yrs old DD.do u think it'll looks nice on me or its more suitable for someone younger?tq :smile:

Personally, I love that bag ! I don't think it's outdated bc speedy is a classic style and the peforated is a LE.
May I ask,are you getting a good deal ?
Not to be rude, are you sure it's real ?

Personally, I love that bag ! I don't think it's outdated bc speedy is a classic style and the peforated is a LE.
May I ask,are you getting a good deal ?
Not to be rude, are you sure it's real ?

i love tat its in pink but not sure tho...coz it looks like a bit girlish to me..still thinking bout it.im not sure if im getting a good deal or not coz i dun know how much its retailing before...im quite sure its real coz ive been cheated before so my SA hv educated me with some tips to checked whether the bag is real or not.so far..i think it is plus she'll never buy fake bags.if im sure im gonna get it,def will get it authenticated here first :smile:

I'd say go for it!!!
A perforated speedy (and in fuschia at that) must look really gorgeous.
Do give us a reveal when you decide to get her...

still thinking bout it coz i already hv speedy b mono 30 n brown watercolor speedy 35.for me,30 is a bit small for my stuff.im used to big bags,tats one of the reason why im not too sure bout it *sigh*

CPA said:
I have the same bag for years now, the rubbing of the lock is not permanent. I use lovingmybags vachetta cleaner and it works wonder to clean the handle and other vachetta parts of the bag, and it gets them clean. Below is a pic of my bag. It's a beautiful LE bag.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk147/staing168/Perforated1.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk147/staing168/Perforated.jpg

CPA, your bag is beautiful. The charm you have I've been thinking about purchasing but I've tried to picture it on a bag and wasn't quite able to make up my mind. Love it!!!

I love the perforated line even though it's not the newest thing. In fact, I hope to add one to my collection one of these days. I have a green perforated cles that I use daily.