Perforated Sorbet Money Wallet Pictures

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
I just received pics of this Sorbet Perforated Leather Wallet. I thought I'd share since it's the first I've seen. May be old news to some?

sorbetmoneyPerfRH.jpg

I wonder how it feels? rough?

Yes,it feels quite rough.
I have seen a city in Canard with this perforated leather.
Hmmm.. how could I describe it?
It felt like the cords on the Bal-handles - since there is a kind of gloss over the perforated leather like over the cords.
I hope you understand what I mean :sweatdrop:

Yes,it feels quite rough.
I have seen a city in Canard with this perforated leather.
Hmmm.. how could I describe it?
It felt like the cords on the Bal-handles - since there is a kind of gloss over the perforated leather like over the cords.
I hope you understand what I mean :sweatdrop:

I just went to feel the cords on my city! haha! :P I think I know what you mean. Unfortunately, I like my wallets smooth and soft to the touch so this is not for me.

thanks for sharing imonpurseblog! first time I've seen this.. and bannylien, there is a whole bag with this leather? sounds interesting

Yes,indeed, lately I saw it in Canard. This City looked really interesting, but after the first touch I abandoned immediately :P

It is interesting, but I wonder how easy it would be to keep clean? Would dirt get into those little perforations and be hard to clean?

I just imagine myself with a toothbrush to scrub over my Bal... to make it clean :lol:

I saw a Canard Work and a Black First both with perforated leather and I did like the way it looked, and to me, it didn't feel very rough, but it didn't feel like Bal leather to me and that is what I love. I'm only willing to pay so much for these bags because of the wonderful feel of the leather. I don't think I'd pay so much for a bag that didn't feel like that. But I do think that they look nice.