Perforated pochette

1. Is it a classic bag or just trendy? I mean, the shape is still of the old pochette, just with more detail. Is it worth getting the perforated one or would I be better off with the classic pochette?

What are your opinions?

Thanks!

2. I like the Pero one better. Personally, I like bags that not everyone has. JMO.

3. I find the pouchette quite dull on its own. With the perforated -since its still the same bag, I find it still to be a classic. I have a feeling that once this line discontinues there will be an increase in demand.

4. I prefer my non perforated pochette !

5. I love the perf pochette. It is so cute! I love the detail on it!

6. the perforated one adds some colour.

7. I wouldn't consider it "classic" but it is fun. I like the smaller perf accessories like the pochette. The lock detail is cute. If you're looking for something a little more basic with staying power, then the regular monogram canvas pochette would be a better choice :biggrin:

8. go for the perf.. it'll make it stand out just a little bit more than the original would.

9. When it first came out, I thought BARF and swore I would never, ever buy a piece...

Now it's starting to grow on me! I like the perf in smaller amounts (like the pochette)... I STILL don't like the speedy though.

I don't think it's going to be considered a "classic" bag but it is a fun twist on the old design! I say get it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice