Perforated LV bags?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I personally don't think the bag would rip...they are pretty sturdy. Theyre also lined with that really soft and thick alcantara material...

2. I have the speedy and it is very sturdy. I don't think it could rip.

3. :suspiciou eh, i'm not so thrilled a/b this Perforated line

4. ^^^ Me too, I went to LV yesterday and they had a few at NM fashion island. I thought it would look good in person, but *blah* not impressed at all.

5. ^^^ I agree with you both. Don't care for it, it looks too "gym-wear inspired" for me!

6. i do love fuschia but not mixed with the classic monogram and the perforation. i mean to each is own but i was really disspointed with the spring release.

7. :lol:

8. haha...so true! not my taste either. if i was given one, i'd use it for sure...i just wouldn't buy it. it is not on my most-wanted list.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice