Perforated Flap Bag

OMG it's still not working for me, now I'm getting an error message. I think it's a sign, maybe I'm not suppose to look and be tempted. Oh well.

Kim congrats! =) Hope you will love it when it comes, the leather of Perforated Line is very thick (like Mulberry). Keep us updated. =)

A lot of members buy from LVR, the final price is cheaper than here.

kalimarie said:
Bag.lover. I purchased this bag. Thank you for the website. I will let you know how much it came to (It looks like a little over $400). Great buy!! I hope I like it in person.

Thithi & Grace, the NAP page doesn't display for me as well; it's a sign that we shop too much. LOL. Nola, the bag's probably meant for you. Heheeee. =)

I saw it before, Purple is just beautiful; I'm biased since I love purple & pink. =)

gracefeng said:
Congrats Kallimarie! Glad you got it at such a great price. Post pics!

Bag.lover, I KNOW we shop too much! Thank goodness that site does not work.

Thank you Bag.lover & gracefeng. Here is a link for the netporter. I could see both the whiskey & purple perforated flap bags & all the other sale bags. I was playing around w/the website. Hope this helps.

On the top left you have to click to be redirected to their international site. If you hit bags it will say "sale" on the bottom. When I posted this link it takes you automatically to the US site. Very strange.

Bags - NET-A-PORTER.COM/sale

bag.lover said:
Thithi & Grace, the NAP page doesn't display for me as well; it's a sign that we shop too much. LOL. Nola, the bag's probably meant for you. Heheeee. =)

I saw it before, Purple is just beautiful; I'm biased since I love purple & pink. =)

:lol: Nooo, I can´t! I don´t have the money:lol: The link still doesn´t work for you guys? I get through the link all the time:shrugs:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/12978