Perforated Accessoires?

Itsabagslife said:
As some of you may know abt my recent trip to LV formy wapity, I was shown the Perfo line by the SA when I was there and sadly, I am IN LOVE with the Perfo pochetter accessoires and the pochette cles in fuchsia...:love:

Do you girls think it's worth purchasing? Anyone here has these two Perfo items?

I personally am not sure if it'll be as popular/as valued as the past limited editions like the Cerises and CB but I just like it so much... :shame:

TIA!:amuse:

Hi! I'm not a fan of most of the perforated line - ie, the larger bags, but I think some of the smaller accessories are nice (I warmed up to some of them - the green ones only though). I recently bought a perforated green compact zipped wallet and matching pochette cles.
If you like the fuschia pochette accessoires and pochette cles, you should purchase them. As long as you like them, that's what counts. Enjoy them! As for the popularity issue, popularity is highly subjective and it is not static: what may be "hot" one year (eg, the Cherry Blossom line) can drop in popularity 8 years down the road. So, I wouldn't worry about how your perforated item is going to compare to other items.

And finally, this is slightly off-topic, but I really like your avatar of the puppy - it's really adorable!

Reactions: Itsabagslife
eyelove said:
Hi! I'm not a fan of most of the perforated line - ie, the larger bags, but I think some of the smaller accessories are nice (I warmed up to some of them - the green ones only though). I recently bought a perforated green compact zipped wallet and matching pochette cles.
If you like the fuschia pochette accessoires and pochette cles, you should purchase them. As long as you like them, that's what counts. Enjoy them! As for the popularity issue, popularity is highly subjective and it is not static: what may be "hot" one year (eg, the Cherry Blossom line) can drop in popularity 8 years down the road. So, I wouldn't worry about how your perforated item is going to compare to other items.

And finally, this is slightly off-topic, but I really like your avatar of the puppy - it's really adorable!

Hey Eyelove,

I know! I initially preferred only the Fuchsia and Orange since I was never really gaga over green but when I saw all three together, the Orange looks a lil... uhm... too retro for me :shame: and the effect of green with the perfo actually looked the best!

The irony was they didn't have any pochette accessoires left in Green and my Mum is going on and on about how it didn't look classic etc etc :cry: Her way of telling me to save up and get her a L'Epanoui PM for Mother's day...:suspiciou

And I think I must've gone color-blind because the SA said there was no Pochette Cles in fuchsia when I went back again on Sunday but I remembered being shown one? Can anyone verify this? :worried:

And also, Thanks for the compliment abt my avatar but that's not a puppy, that's my Spitz-Maltese cross Jimmy and he's 16years old this year! :lol: The pic was taken when he was 14years old! :amuse:

I have the perfo wallet in fuschia. I spent, like, 30 minutes deciding between the orange and the fuschia *I think the SA was damn irritated* I like the orange better but my boyfriend insisted that the fuschia was better. IMO orange is more eye-catching and the fuschia is more elegant. :smile:

I think you should get the pochette, it's really nice.

Does anyone use the cles or plate as a wallet? I just need something small-ish for cards/cash. I have a Recital so I like to keep my wallet as small as possible and thought the perfo cles might be cute? :biggrin:

LVgirly said:
The pochette cles doesn't come in fuschia...only orange or green. Did you see one in fuschia?

The cles does come in fuchsia. It didn't when the perfo line first debuted, but I got one from a boutique a few weeks ago and they were also available on eluxury. I was so glad to have finally gotten one to match my pochette! :love:

love the perf line its fun and adorable .. i love the perf its fun to pull perforated accessories from a mono or damier bag .. i have the green cles and teh perf bandeau in fushia ... if i can afford it, i would want the wallet, the plate and more cles :smile:

crochetbella said:
Does anyone use the cles or plate as a wallet? I just need something small-ish for cards/cash. I have a Recital so I like to keep my wallet as small as possible and thought the perfo cles might be cute? :biggrin:

i use the perf cles everyday it goes with what bag i use for the day ssooo looove it :love: My cles usually hangs outside my bag i use if for my car keys so i dont go digging in my for car keys ... get one its really useful :heart: