Perforated Accessoires?

Itsabagslife

Mar 14, 2006
As some of you may know abt my recent trip to LV formy wapity, I was shown the Perfo line by the SA when I was there and sadly, I am IN LOVE with the Perfo pochetter accessoires and the pochette cles in fuchsia...:love:

Do you girls think it's worth purchasing? Anyone here has these two Perfo items?

I personally am not sure if it'll be as popular/as valued as the past limited editions like the Cerises and CB but I just like it so much... :shame:

TIA!:amuse:

I dont own anything in perfo, but if you have the money to buy it, sont hesitate, I´m saving now for a pochette cless in green, or if they have one and i can afford it a pochette plate...

The perfo really catched my eye, I think its worth of every penny and it looks glamourous and chic, anyway show us pics if you buy sth!

I love the Perfo line, it's different. I have a few items from the line and I think it's worth it. Also, they only have the Plate in Fuchsia not, the Cles. I wanted to buy one as well.

I have the accessoires and I LOVE it! I get so many compliments on it and the inside lining is so chic! Love all the details...

Get it! It's a limited edition also...