Perforated Accessoires?

1. As some of you may know abt my recent trip to LV formy wapity, I was shown the Perfo line by the SA when I was there and sadly, I am IN LOVE with the Perfo pochetter accessoires and the pochette cles in fuchsia...:love:

Do you girls think it's worth purchasing? Anyone here has these two Perfo items?

I personally am not sure if it'll be as popular/as valued as the past limited editions like the Cerises and CB but I just like it so much... :shame:

TIA!:amuse:

2. I dont own anything in perfo, but if you have the money to buy it, sont hesitate, I´m saving now for a pochette cless in green, or if they have one and i can afford it a pochette plate...

The perfo really catched my eye, I think its worth of every penny and it looks glamourous and chic, anyway show us pics if you buy sth!

3. If you love it, get it. =)

4. Ditto :amuse: I think the smaller perforated accessories like the pochette, plate and the cles are cute!

5. Thanks for all ur comments, I am going down tomorrow and have a look!

6. The pochette cles doesn't come in fuschia...only orange or green. Did you see one in fuschia?

7. I love the Perfo line, it's different. I have a few items from the line and I think it's worth it. Also, they only have the Plate in Fuchsia not, the Cles. I wanted to buy one as well.

8. I'm going to buy a Plate I think. I think the accesories are really cute of this line. Something very funny to pull out of a reg mono bag.

9. I like the pochette accesoires..

10. I want the musette...I just saw it in person...LIKEY!

11. I have the accessoires and I LOVE it! I get so many compliments on it and the inside lining is so chic! Love all the details...

Get it! It's a limited edition also...

12. let us know what you decide to do...and if you purchase, post some pics!!

13. I think if you like it, you should get it! I like it! If you do get it, would you mind posting pics??

14. I got the perf. wallet and plate in fuschia, I love them. I think they are very cute and different, and go very well with the traditional mono bags.

15. I love the plate and cles too. I am waiting for my pink bandana to arrive in store here:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice