Perfo Speedy

Hmmm...I bet somebody returned it! The green wasn't there before.

See, now that the green is available, I keep thinking, do I really need this bag? I could use the $1200 for a Damier Azur Speedy or Noe and some accessories, or I could keep saving up for an MC Speedy 30 or Noe. Then I think, well, maybe I will get the Pochette and the Damier Azur Speedy? I just don't KNOW!

Here's some pics of the Perfo to enjoy:

march1lv003.jpg

july90242.jpg

I love pictures in threads! : )

Hmmm...I bet somebody returned it! The green wasn't there before.

See, now that the green is available, I keep thinking, do I really need this bag? I could use the $1200 for a Damier Azur Speedy or Noe and some accessories, or I could keep saving up for an MC Speedy 30 or Noe. Then I think, well, maybe I will get the Pochette and the Damier Azur Speedy? I just don't KNOW!

You can save up more money before the Damier Azur comes out- PLUS that's going to be around longer!! HEE HEE I am such an enabler!

I think the green is sweet too!

Get it if you love it..! I personally think that fuchsia is the hottest color in the perfo line. I have the fuchsia bandeau coz I feel that I HAVE to get at least something from the line before it is gone... lol Love it and never regret getting it...

Feel like kicking myself for not getting the cerises speedy when it was available last year, so don't make the same mistake, girl..!

I have the perfo speedy in both fuscia and green and i love them both!

Whats great about the perfo line is that its not as well known as other limited edition lines such as the cerises and the grafiti, so people admire it because they arent as aware of it!